Here are some ideas to the results that you may get after taking the questionnaire.
check it out...
1. Visual (V)
2. Aural/Auditory (A)
- learn best from tapes, group/team discussion, email, using mobile phones, speaking, web chat & talking things through.
- prefer to sort things out by speaking, rather than sorting things out then speaking.
- prefer for information that is heard.
3. Read/ Write(R)
- emphasizes text-based input & output whereby you prefer reading & writing in all its forms.
- you prefer the information displayed as words.
- the use of experience and practice that connected to reality such as simulations.
- learn best by doing.
- enjoy learning through hands-on technique.
- you have more than one preference. for example, you may have 2 strong preferences R & K.
- some of multimodal preferences people said that it is necessary for them to use more than one strategy for learning & communicating.